Clinical Care Coordinator
TAVHealth, a fast-growing and innovative healthcare services and software company is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Care Coordinator in our Hot Springs office. At TAVHealth, we're committed to improving the lives of patients by establishing meaningful connections to valuable community resources and creating real conversations between providers, caregivers, families and friends. Our clients include major hospital and medical systems with multiple facilities in several states throughout the U.S. If you want to make a difference in how people experience healthcare, this is the place for you!
Reporting to the Manager of TAVLink, the Clinical Care Coordinator provides both outbound and inbound telephonic navigation and support to patients. The role of care coordinator has many functions each requiring interpersonal engagement and warmth. TAVHealth offers the brand promise of helping our customers find the “person inside each patient” to better meet their needs and the TAVLink Clinical Care Coordinator role is an important part of keeping this promise. Goals will be completed timely and accurately in support of TAVHealth’s Guiding Values, as attached
Information: The clinical care coordinator is often gathering or disseminating information at the request of the clinician. The information may be used by the clinician to make assessments or to assure that the therapeutic plan is being executed properly.
Social Support: The clinical care coordinator may work with the patient to provide social support when the patient, caregiver, or other family members are experiencing distress because of a health related event.
Navigation: The clinical care coordinator may function as a navigator for the patient helping the patient to address their needs within the medical system. That is, the care coordinator has a distinct knowledge base and expertise in identifying and accessing the resources that are available within the medical system.
Coaching: The clinical care coordinator may function as a health coach educating and supporting the patient to adhere to a therapeutic regimen, or to address health behaviors that are non-functional and potentially causing harm.
Advocacy: The clinical care coordinator may work with the patient and intimate system of behalf of the patient to appropriately activate the medical system to be responsive to the patient’s needs.
Community resources: The clinical care coordinator may work with the patient and intimate system to navigate and activate community resources that will improve the quality of life of the patient and members of the intimate system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist TAVHealth field operations team to ensure MBO service offering success by providing excellent customer support and expert need identification and listening skills.
- Complete required follow-up calls with patients as required by specific MBO service offering workflow by conducting direct outbound phone activity and receiving inbound customer calls as appropriate
- Conduct post discharge calls and navigate to the appropriate referral for continued care.
- Partner with TAVLink Content Manager to ensure successful use of TAVSpeak at all times.
- Accurately document all patient activity using the TAVConnect CRM system.
- Attend ongoing TAVHealth required training, integrate new skills and modify customer/patient interactions.
Educational and Licensure Requirements:
- Demonstrated empathetic communicator with a natural curiosity about people.
- Clinical background *Required: RN, BSN or MSN
- Enjoys working with people to address their needs, and problem solve to help them achieve optimum health.
- Skills generally acquired through a combination of higher education and/or customer service job experience (5+ years).
- Demonstrated proficiency in applications navigation (TAVConnect, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to include the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, long periods of working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Care Coordinators talking, computers, printers, and floor activity
- Thrives in the fast moving, change environment of a young company
- Excellent medical benefits and vacation policy
- Profit sharing for all employees