Director, Product Marketing
TAVHealth, a fast-growing and innovative healthcare services and software company is currently seeking a full-time Director, Product Marketing . At TAVHealth, we're committed to improving the lives of patients by establishing meaningful connections to valuable community resources and creating real conversations between providers, caregivers, families and friends. Our clients include major hospital and medical systems with multiple facilities in several states throughout the U.S. If you want to make a difference in how people experience healthcare, this is the place for you!
If you’ve got a competitive spirit and are passionate about product marketing and sales enablement, we are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to partner with our sales organization to deliver go-to-market success. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Director is responsible for defining and executing product marketing strategies and solutions that support revenue growth for TAVHealth’s platforms. This individual must be able to translate the vision of the product and marketing teams into execution by all other parts of TAV’s business. As such, being fluent in dealing with complexities across multiple channels and product lines, and with regards to competitors and partners, will be key. The Director will work in collaberation with product management on a wide range of responsibilities, to include market analysis, strategy, solution definition, positioning, competitive analysis, pricing, packaging and promotion of key products and services offered by TAVHealth. Goals will be completed timely and accurately consistent with TAVHealth’s Guiding Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates the benefits and differentiation of TAV’s product suite in the market
- Develop and execute all go-to-market positioning, packaging, and pricing for new and enhanced products
- Develop with product management high value product value propositions and messaging for sales collateral and sales tools that support achievement to plan
- Identify, prioritize and launch product modifications/additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue and retention
- Partner with sales leaders to communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
- With Product Management, be an expert on TAV’s products and the buying criteria; identify and develop the strategy and messaging necessary to differentiate TAV’s products from competition and successfully position against other offerings
- Collect, analyze and distribute customer & competitive intelligence
- Develop and deliver, with Product Management, high value launch strategies and tactics for new products and releases, and support the cross-functional implementation of the plan
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Out of the box thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit who understands the power of marketing, and has a successful track record in driving adoption of technology products and services
- Strong product and marketing skills to synthesize and communicate TAV’s offerings to a wide range of audiences including clients, prospects, partners, consultants, industry experts and press
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment
- Thrives in the fast moving, change environment of a young company
- Enjoys working with people to address their needs, and being a partner in achieving good health
- Office based position with overnight travel to customer sites and other meetings as necessary
Experience, Educational and Licensure Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and 5 to 10 years of experience, preferably in product marketing, and preferably with a SaaS offering
- Deep understanding and experience in the healthcare industry, especially in healthcare analytics, care management and/or population health
- Strong understanding of technology, product development, and innovation
- Creativity: Regularly comes up with different approaches to solve a problem. Isn’t limited to “this is the way we have always done it”. Willing to place bets, then adapt accordingly after feedback and experience. You are not easily frustrated; rather see it as a way to improve.
- Curiosity/Discover Skills: Ability to consider information and data from multiple sources, evaluate the information quickly and draw accurate conclusions for best possible resolution; Effectively provides alternate solutions; Possess strong listening skills and is comfortable asking probing questions, even in tense environments or situations; Avoids prescriptive solutions before fully listening to and comprehending the business environment.
- Empathetic Listener/Relationship Builder: Creates lasting relationships by building rapport and trust; Listens carefully to both expressed and unexpressed needs; Implements creative solutions that are beneficial to both parties; Obtains commitment by showing the value of the product/service.
- Organization/Time Management: Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently, without jeopardizing excellent service; Prioritizes tasks appropriately; Adjusts priorities when appropriate; Able to stay focused on the task at hand; Allocates appropriate amount of time for completing own work; Quickly able to determine roadblocks to accomplishing a goal; Avoids scheduling conflicts.
- Strategic Business Partner: Understand the organization's strategic direction, products, services, customers, competitors, suppliers, and workforce issues; Strategically plans alignment for current and future needs and business needs; Understands how the organization is positioning itself in the marketplace; Maintains a focus on the needs of the business; Anticipates needs of business partners, customers and organization; Analyzes trends and data to make recommendations on ways to improve the business.
- Excellent medical benefits and vacation policy
- Profit sharing for all employees