Vice President, Corporate Accounts & Business Development
TAVHealth, a fast-growing and innovative healthcare services and software company is currently seeking a dynamic and compassionate sales executive for the position of Vice President, Corporate Accounts & Business Development. At TAVHealth, we're committed to improving the lives of patients by establishing meaningful connections to valuable community resources and creating real conversations between providers, caregivers, families and friends. Our clients include major hospital and medical systems with multiple facilities in several states throughout the U.S.
The VP, Corporate Accounts and Business Development is responsible for generating revenue through leadership in business development, corporate accounts and special projects. This is a highly collaborative position requiring excellent communications skills and a deep understanding of the technologies and services provided. The Corporate Accounts team engages with national health systems, HHS leadership, payers and philanthropic foundations to expand TAVHealth’s install base and exceed revenue goals. This includes improving sales process, pricing and contracting strategies that can be readily adopted by others as revenue attainment drives department growth. Goals will be completed timely and accurately in support of TAVHealth’s Guiding Values, as attached.
Experience, Educational and Licensure Requirements:
- Requires skills acquired through a combination of higher education and significant job experience, preferably 10+ years in consulting or SAAS in healthcare, payer or health and human services.
- Demonstrable, working knowledge of the ACA, healthcare policy and the patient care continuum
- Experience working in a start-up environment or evangelizing a disruptive technology
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish national health system contracts that drive downstream health system sales
- Identify and drive business development opportunities with organizations that expand TAVHealth’s access to new markets, increase install base and exceed revenue goals
- Recognize and nuture opportunities to create alliances between existing customers and opportunities that deepen TAV’s network effect and grow revenue in communities we serve
- Draws on market experience and knowledge to effectively interact with C-level executives and develop “trusted advisor” relationships
- Assist in the evolution of sale processes, pricing and contracting strategies that improve cost of sale, time to close and maximize TAVHealth’s competitive advantages
- Use knowledge gained from above to assist in creating foundational strategies and results-based milestones that trigger department expansion – results leads to expansion
- Provide market feedback that improves company strategic direction, operations, growth and marketing effectiveness
- Execute effective handoffs from sales to operations
- Execute annual revenue goals as determined by the executive team
Required Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong presentation skills and written communication
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and take ownership of specific tasks while working as an integral party of a dynamic team on larger task
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team
- Extensive travel will be required
- Virtual office required
Leadership Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Creative Intelligence: Demonstrates creativity and innovation in developing solutions to improve organizational, individual, and group outcomes; Suggests creative options to handle situations; Challenges others to identify creative approaches to problems; Creatively illustrates client processes in a simple, concise and compelling faction; Develops process mapping to allow client to understand the value of the changes; Provides support and encouragement to others when they attempt to innovate, even when they fail; Takes appropriate and thoughtful risks; Embraces and builds on innovative ideas and changes.
- Pattern Recognition: Easily identifies patterns from past experiences, business processes or technology utilization that are analogous to current sales scenarios; can simply and quickly impart past learning to an audience in ways that expand conversations beyond traditional status quo products and services.
- Sales and Consulting Skills: Creates lasting relationships by building rapport and trust; Listens carefully to both expressed and unexpressed needs; Implements creative solutions that are beneficial to both parties; Obtains commitment by showing the value of the product or service.
- Stress and Objection Tolerance: Challenges clients perception or beliefs in a constructive fashion that drives credibility; Achieves excellence by self-imposing high standards; Sense of accountability and responsibility; Copes with stress or pressure in a way that is transparent to others; asks for help when needed; remains calm and keeps others calm; stays focused when there are competing priorities.
- Analytical & Discovery Skills: Is able to consider information and data from multiple sources, evaluate the information quickly, and draw accurate conclusions for best possible resolution; Effectively provides alternative solutions; Posses strong listening skills and is comfortable asking probing questions, even in often tense environments or situations; Avoids prescriptive solutions before fully listening to and comprehending the business environment; Uncovers gaps, underlying and hidden causes.
- Executive Presence: Skilled at building credibility and interacting at the executive and senior levels; Influences others to make collaborative decisions; Actively engages employees, peers, and partners across lines of business to create end-to-end solutions. Clearly conveys information to a variety of individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and stimulates understanding and retention of the message; Ability to adjust communication styles to the intended audience; Ability to comprehend communication from others; Asks questions to clarify understanding.
- Excellent medical benefits and vacation policy
- Profit sharing for all employees