Senior Graphic Designer
TAVHealth, a fast-growing and innovative healthcare services and software company is currently seeking a full-time Senior Graphic Designer. At TAVHealth, we're committed to improving the lives of patients by establishing meaningful connections to valuable community resources and creating real conversations between providers, caregivers, families and friends. Our clients include major hospital and medical systems with multiple facilities in several states throughout the U.S. If you want to make a difference in how people experience healthcare, this is the place for you!
Job DescriptionReporting to the TAVHealth Director of Marketing & Communications, the Senior Graphic Designer is a design thinker, and a guardian of the brand experience who meets customer needs with clear, consistent, and compelling solutions. Our ideal candidate is a creative designer who is able to develop rich relationships across the company, and designs with a purpose to translate ideas to a visual product. Projects will be completed timely and accurately in support of TAVHealth’s Guiding Values, as attached.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop engaging, high-quality marketing designs and concepts within the fast-paced, often changing parameters of B2B healthcare.
- Serve as the company’s brand identity and integrity manager with an eye towards present and future ways to evolve our brand and concepts while staying true to the master brand.
- Create, maintain, and assist with the navigation of marketing collateral and provide resources as requested.
- Reviewing and Analyzing existing design templates to resize, update copy, change pictures and adjust layout, suggesting improvements as needed.
- Deliver designs that can cross the mediums of Online, Print, Display, Video (e.g. website landing pages, social media, infographics, business cards, tradeshow displays, email templates, product user experience, animations and transitions).
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, operations and the executive team by participating in brainstorming sessions, source calls, and team meetings.
- Website support and updates.
- Balance tight deadlines with great design and precision.
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Thrives in the fast moving, change environment of a young company.
- Loves working with people to address their needs and present viable solutions while being a partner in achieving good health.
- Self-starter trusted to respond to requests from across the country.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively and succinctly communicate design rationale.
- Portfolio will be requested – either traditionally or available online.
Experience, Educational and Licensure Requirement
- Bachelors’ Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, preferred.
- 3+ years professional design experience (in a variety of mediums) with a focus in B2B, healthcare, and/or IT industry.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Office Suite (Powerpoint)
- Demonstrated experience with brand management and proficiency in the use of social media and web-based platforms a plus.
- Excellent medical benefits and vacation policy
- Profit sharing for all employees